WORLD POTATO CONGRESS AND THE IRISH POTATO FEDERATION
The Irish Potato Federation is proud to host the 11th World Potato Congress which will take place in Ireland, 24-27 May 2021. Founded in 1973, the Irish Potato Federation was originally set up to promote the interests of the wholesale potato trade in Ireland and to promote potato consumption. Today it consists of ten members, comprising potato growers, wholesalers, packers, importers and exporters of both seed and ware potatoes. The Federation has been an active member of Europatat, the European Potato Trade Association, for over forty years and is recognised by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine and An Bord Bia (The Irish Food Board) as the official negotiating body on behalf of the wholesale potato trade in Ireland.
WHY ATTEND WPC2021?
- Unique opportunity to do potato business at this global Congress
- Over 1,000 participants from across the globe in one location
- Connect directly with your target audience
- Increase your market share with your presence and brand recognition
- Learn about latest innovative practices
- Promote potato consumption and the potato industry
- Get the latest in global potato developments
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Potato producers, wholesalers, retailers and the food service sector.
- Machinery providers
- Technology providers
- International experts on the potato industry, fresh market and processing
- Food Manufacturers
- International Potato/Food Associations
- Environmental Groups
- Government bodies & NGO’s
- Academics and Researchers